Clinics & Services
Long Term Illness
We offer all long term illness management clinics in house meaning you receive your care at a more convenient primary care establishment with a healthcare professional you know.
Chronic Disease Reviews
- Cervical cytology (smear tests)
- Family planning & Contraception Clinic
- Minor illness advice - i.e. ear ache, blocked ears (syringing if necessary), eye infections, feet problems (i.e. fungal infections), hay fever.
- Travel advice & vaccinations
- Minor Operations (Injections and Excisions)
Diet advice and Stop Smoking Services are self-referral services:
Health Care Assistant Services
- New patient medical checks
- Phlebotomy clinic - We have a phlebotomy service for blood tests on Thursday mornings 08:00 to 12:00.
There is a weekly midwife clinic at the surgery on Thursday afternoon from 13:00 to 16:00. Patients can book directly into this clinic without seeing a GP if they are currently pregnant.
We provide anticoagulant therapy management services for any patients who have been initiated on warfarin. The surgery provides a one stop service which includes patient finger prick test, dosing, prescribing and the next appointment given within one consultation. Our service also offers domiciliary visits to housebound patients and patients in a residential or nursing home setting. Clinics are held weekly on a Tuesday afternoon and Friday morning. Please call our surgery for further details.
If you would like a chaperone present during your consultation, please advise the receptionist when booking your appointment or when checking in.
If you would like a private area for breast feeding please ask a member of our team on your visit to the surgery.
If you have a private issue you would like to discuss away from the reception desk please inform our staff who will ensure we're able to fulfil your request in a confidential area.